Friday 2 November 2018

Wednesday night's set lists at The Habit, York

Beware of men bearing gifts, especially if they're wearing a hat like this...

Ron Elderly: -
Always On My Mind
The Air That I Breathe
Lola
Dock Of The Bay


Da Elderly: -
I Am A Child
Long May You Run
Falling
You're Sixty


The Elderly Brothers: -
When Will I Be Loved
Walk Right Back
All I Have To Do Is Dream
He'll Have To Go
I Saw Her Standing There


On a cold and damp Halloween in York there were many strange beasts and ghouls afoot, some of which turned up at The Habit for the regular Wednesday open mic night! Not that many players though, so we went around for a second time (hence 4 songs above), before The Elderlys finished off the show. The bar was quite full after the open mic and everyone was up for a sing-along unplugged. There was a great atmosphere with everyone joining in and shouting out requests. Crowd-pleasers to the fore in the shape of Old Crow Medicine Show, Simon & Garfunkel, Elvis, The Kinks and The Beatles. Great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment