Friday 1 February 2019

Wednesday night's set lists at The Habit, York

Ron Ron kicking off his set with Just My Imagination

Ron Elderly: -
Just My Imagination
Try A Little Tenderness


Da Elderly: -
Flying On The Ground Is Wrong
You've Got A Friend


The Elderly Brothers: -
Let It Be Me
When Will I Be Loved
Then I Kissed Her
I Saw Her Standing There


On a bitterly cold night in York, The Habit was unexpectedly busy. We had a good turnout of players too, including a couple who, once regulars, returned after a long absence. Having listened to the Buffalo Springfield's first album on the train, I dug out an old song which also featured as a cover on the first Scoundrels album. A little bit of FNB history for all you devotees out there!

And a quick reminder that The Elderly Brothers will be playing The Habit on Saturday 9th Feb 9pm - midnight. Be there or be square 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment