Sunday 5 July 2009

DRINKING, ALEX AND ME (A drinking diary posted from Ipswich)

Hi all from Ipswich.
Just thought I'd keep you informed on the progress of my liver. Spent all day yesterday - from 9am - in the Case is Altered (great name). It's a tiny little bar in Woodbridge Road. Despite not being enough room to spin a cat we managed to get in a fight with a local fishmonger! Apparently we were in his seat. To cut a long story short the bar manageress, a rather attractive redhead, had to intervene. It ended with handshakes all round, but I have a feeling it will not be my last adventure. I'll keep you posted.
Da.

7 comments:

  1. I do worry for the lad. Alex that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was only the fishmonger's daughter, but she lay on the slab and said, "Fillet."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the sound of this red-headed barmaid. She must be some broad, breaking up a fight and all. Ian could do a lot worse. He needs a strong woman in his life. In fact, he needs a woman. Any woman. Except Sarah Palin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can Alex be charged with "Da-acide"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's definitely 'a lost weekend on a Tuesday afternoon' feel to all this. It can only end in tears. Floods of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whats wrong with Sarah Palin?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I refer my anonymous friend to the video below.

    ReplyDelete