Thursday 16 July 2015

Last night's set lists

At The Habit,York:-

Ron Elderly: -
Make You Feel My Love
(Ain't It Funny) How Time Slips Away
Tell Me
You Better Move On
Dock Of The Bay

Da Elderly: -
For Free
I Don't Want To Talk About It
You've Got A Friend
Tell Me Why
Teach Your Children

The Elderly Brothers: -
All I Have To Do Is Dream
Things We Said Today
When Will I Be Loved
Then I Kissed Her
Medley: Sweet Caroline/Hi Ho Silver Lining
Bring Me Sunshine
I Saw Her Standing There

What looked like being a very quiet night at 9pm turned out to be a most enjoyable one, with an enthusiastic and appreciative audience. Surprise song of the night, performed by a visiting musician from Lincolnshire, on a 12-string guitar, was Kate Bush's Babooshka! Yours truly threw in another Habit first with Joni Mitchell's For Free from 1969's Ladies of the Canyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment