Sunday 23 February 2020

Wednesday night's set lists at The Habit, York


Ron Elderly: -
Just My imagination
Dead Flowers
I'll See You In My Dreams
Suspicious Minds
Lola
Here, There And Everywhere


Da Elderly: -
You've Got A Friend
Once An Angel
Old Man
I'm So Tired
Midnight On The Bay
Blackbird


The Elderly Brothers: -
Things We Said Today
You Really Got A Hold On Me
No Reply
Walk Right Back
I Saw Her Standing There


The Elderly Brothers returned to The Habit on a damp night in York. There was a decent crowd to start with, but only a few players; so we got 3-song sets and went round for a second time. A young chap gave an excellent reading of Dylan's Just Like A Woman complete with harmonica accompaniment. There were calls for Beatles' songs, so we responded both solo and in our closing set. By that time the bar was full and there was a great atmosphere at the close. Good to be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment