Friday 22 March 2019

Wednesday night's set lists at The Habit, York

Ron Elderly: -
Always On My Mind
Just My Imagination


Da Elderly: -
Nobody's Fault But Mine
Heart Of Gold


The Elderly Brothers: -
Walk Right Back
Then I Kissed Her
When Will I Be Loved
All My Loving
Surfing USA
I Saw Her Standing There


It would be true to say that the regulars were somewhat surprised at the size and attentiveness of the audience at The Habit. From the off the bar was full and remained so for most of the evening. Sometime visitor, ex-pat Ken, got everyone singing along with 24 Hours From Tulsa and Sweet Caroline. There were several 'new' players too, with excellent skills on show. The Elderly Brothers closed out the show and played on unplugged for another hour with several folks joining in, both playing and singing..... another fun-filled night of Habit mayhem.

No comments:

Post a Comment