Friday 7 December 2018

Wednesday night's set lists at The Habit, York

Ron Elderly: -
Just My Imagination
Always On My Mind
I'll See You In My Dreams


Da Elderly: -
I'm So Tired
Rocky Raccoon
Here Comes The Sun


The Elderly Brothers: -
Sitting In The Park
When A Man Loves A Woman
Country Roads
I Saw Her Standing There


On a very wet day, it was a rather quiet night in The Habit. There were just enough players to get through the evening with 3-song sets. A new (to me) player entertained us with some ribald comic songs: Jake Thackray's Bantam Cock, Richard Digance's Sod's Law and an uncredited I'm A Crap Shag!! Nearly a month of listening to the 50th Anniversary Edition of the Beatles' White Album, I indulged myself with a couple of tracks from LP 1 side 2. The after-show jam was most enjoyable as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment