Thursday 2 August 2018

Last week's set lists at The Habit, York


Ron Elderly: -
Just My Imagination
Tell Me


Da Elderly: -
Heart Of Gold
I Don't Want To Talk About It


The Elderly Brothers: -
Everyday
Then I Kissed Her
When Will I Be Loved


It was quite an emotional night at The Habit, as our host for the last couple of years was handing over the reigns to a new incumbent, and the turnout was exceptional. Hosts old and new finished off the show (see picture). Dave from Leeds wowed the audience with Dylan's If Not For You and The Beatles' Don't Let Me Down. The Elderlys debuted Buddy Holly's Everyday as covered by Graham Nash at The Sage last Friday. Folks stayed behind for the after-show acoustic jam, which included inter alia I Shall Be Released, Old Man, Like A Rolling Stone, Here Comes The Sun and Lola.......great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment