Thursday 4 February 2016

Last night's set lists

At The Habit, York: -

Ron Elderly: -
Make You Feel My Love
Sunny Afternoon
Can't Help Falling In Love

Da Elderly: -
Is It Only The Moonlight?
Out Of The Blue
In The Morning Light

The Elderly Brothers: -
I Saw Her Standing There
When Will I Be Loved
Then I Kissed Her
True Love Ways
Days
All I Have To Do Is Dream

The Habit rocked last night! From start to finish the bar was rammed with punters and players. True Love Ways was dedicated to the 57th anniversary of the plane crash in which Buddy Holly et al were killed. All I Have To Do Is Dream was dedicated to Don Everly's 79th birthday. Just before the Elderly brothers finished off the evening, two chaps took the mic and struck up with a fine version of Chains; one looked remarkably like a very young Macca and the other James Dean!

The after-show acoustic jam was pure Habit mayhem - one Beatles song followed another until closing time, which prompted a rousing version of Twist And Shout. What a night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment