Thursday 25 May 2017

Last night's set lists

At The Habit, York: -

Ron Elderly: -
Make You Feel My Love
Just My Imagination


Da Elderly: -
You've Got A Friend
Only Love Can Break Your Heart


The Elderly Brothers (1): -
Then I Kissed Her
Medley: Sweet Caroline/Hi Ho Silver Lining
I Saw Her Standing There


The Elderly Brothers (2): -
When Will I Be Loved
The Boxer


The bar was packed from the off on a lovely warm night in York. There were plenty of players too, including a young chap on banjo playing songs by Johnny Cash and The Rolling Stones. Just before my set, regular Chris the cabby asked if I would stay on and accompany him on his first song, which I did - Birds by Neil Young. There was time at the end for folks to get a second turn at the mic and The Elderly Brothers finished off the evening with a 2-song finale. After-show nonsense continued until about 1:30am - another enjoyable night at The Habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment