Thursday 11 September 2014

Last night's set lists

At The Habit, York: -

Ron Elderly: -
I'll See You In My Dreams
Wild Horses
Make You Feel My Love

Da Elderly: -
I Don't Want To Talk About It
You've Got A Friend
Tell Me Why

The Elderly Brothers: -
I've Just Seen A Face
Walk Right Back
Crying In The Rain
You Got It
You're Sixteen
Surfin' USA
Then I Kissed Her
People Get Ready
When You Walk In The Room

A packed house from the start: the punters were treated to rather indulgent solo sets from the Elderlys. The closing set induced a few folks to dance to the more upbeat numbers.

The after midnight unplugged jam was warmly applauded. Your humble minstrels were plied with drink, which fuelled even more terpsichorean delights from the late night revellers. A final shot of Fireball each finished off a most enjoyable evening in style!

1 comment:

  1. Was Da's set list meant to be a comment on Neil Young's domestic arrangements?

    ReplyDelete