Thursday 14 December 2017

Last week's set lists


Our host kicks off the session

AT The Habit, York: -

Ron Elderly: -
You Better Move On
Just My Imagination


Da Elderly: -
I Believe In You
Tell Me Why


The Elderly Brothers: -
All I Have To Do Is Dream
Walk Right Back
Let It Be Me
Love Hurts
I Saw Her Standing There
When Will I Be Loved
Mailman Bring Me No More Blues
And Then I Kissed Her
Bye Bye Love



Another unexpectedly enjoyable night in The Habit. It was a raw winter's night in York, but there was a very good turn-out of both players and punters. A young chap playing a Fender resonator guitar played some fantastic country blues! Small Screen, the band of students who have entertained us so well for the last 10 weeks or so went from a 3-piece to a 5-piece for a boisterous performance of Fairytale Of New York. There was time for an extended Elderly Brothers set and we were happy to have a really supportive audience who joined in and sang along. The after-show jam carried on in the same vein and we were joined by the resonator player who did a note perfect rendition of Casey Jones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment