Thursday 5 November 2015

Last night's set lists

At The Habit, York

Ron Elderly: -
No Expectations
I'll See You In My Dreams
Just My Imagination

Da Elderly: -
Love Song
Let Your Fingers Do The Walking (aka Good Phone)
After The Gold Rush

The Elderly Brothers: -
You Really Got A Hold On Me
Breakin' Up Is Hard To Do
When Will I Be Loved
Medley: Sweet Caroline/Hi Ho Silver Lining
I Saw Her Standing There

After the US tour, it was back to normality at The Habit, which was packed with players and punters. Consequently it was 3 songs each for most of the night, with The Elderly Brothers closing out the open mic session. Ron Elderly debuted The Temptations' Just My Imagination and The Elderlys did likewise with Smokey Robinson's song for The Miracles and Neil Sedaka's No.1; both songs were released in 1962. Let Your Fingers Do The Walking is a Neil Young song from 1984, finally released on 2011's A Treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment